When you decide to go camping for your next travel plan then you need everything prepared thoroughly. Camping is not an easy feat to do because you need specific gears to accommodate your agenda. However, camping is one of the most fun types of travel that people love regardless of age and gender. Be it male, female, kids, or adults, camping is always fun to do. It is also type of adventurous travel you can do once in a while. Forming stronger connection with your camping partner as well as the nature is the main goal of camping.
Packable camping gears you need
It is great to abandon civilization and choose to sleep under the stars. Cooking over a campfire is never boring. However, camping gear sometimes can be a pain since there are many things to bring. To solve this issue you need camping gears which are packable and easy to use. Therefore, your camping will run smoothly. Here are packable camping gears you should invest in:
- Even though your main goal is to form strong connection with the nature, you still need to bring your electronic essential especially hand phone. Therefore, you will need portable charger especially if your destination doesn’t provide electricity.
- Folding campsite chairs are one of the most packable essentials you need for camping. It is important to choose the one with lightweight frame alongside carrying bag. It can be used for other occasions as well such as keep it in the car for picnics, concerts, and even enjoy the beach.
- The next essential is none other than the tent. However it is highly recommended to choose a fast-pitch tent for your trip to run smoothly. They usually have pre-attached poles so that it won’t easily lose crucial assembly pieces. It is also recommended to choose larger tent instead of the standard one because even the price is not so different.
- Water filter is also something you don’t realize need it. Most campsites already provide running water and bathrooms. However, it doesn’t hurt to bring water filter for emergency. Besides, water is a basic necessity and water filter will help you prevent from dehydration and sickness. Moreover, wilderness might not always provide drinkable water.
- Next essential you need is campsite lamps in a form of portable battery-powered lamp. They are bright and easier to use compared to regular campsite lanterns. You can choose the plastic version it has lighter weight. They are kid-friendly and easy to clip onto backpacks, branches, or even tents.
- Next packable essential you need for camping is a roll-top table. Cooking is one of fun activities to do while camping. However, it is often hard to find reliable surface for cooking. However, a roll-top table can solve the issue because it provides space you need to prep your cooking. You can put plates, pans, or pots since there is enough space available to accommodate. Besides, it is lightweight and durable. You can use it for other occasion.