Bali is a complete package for any type of travelling. Be it romantic, adventure, or leisure travelling, everything is available in this paradise island. It is said that Bali is worth travelling for at least once in a lifetime. It is already famous amongst international travelers that Bali has spectacular attractions in a wide range. You can go for a short getaway or long vacation. Some people may say that Bali is too mainstream. However, you will not able to know whether or not it is only a hype or worth travelling for until you try it yourself. This island is more than overrated travel destination.
About Bali that makes you want to visit
As mentioned earlier that Bali has everything you need for memorable vacation. There are many things to enjoy during your stay in Bali. You can go to unique sea temples, secluded caves, waterfalls by beach, spectacular water villas, affordable private pool villas, amazing Cliffside, as well as bars and beaches. Bali never sleeps so you can make the most of your vacation for 24 hours.
- Infinity pools are available in Bali. This is where you can bask yourself in luxurious pool that spills from the edge of the cliffs to the ocean. In fact, Bali has several infinity pools claimed to be the best in the world.
- Bali is the definition of arts. For art lovers, Bali is the right destination to visit. This is where you can find a wide range of arts. Authentic art combined with local wood and even bamboo structures can be spotted in every corner of Bali. Every shop will welcome you with artistic architecture and interior design which please your eyes and soul.
- Bali is where endless dining options are. You will never get bored enjoying your meal during your stay in Bali because there are many options to choose. You can dine on a floating platform in the middle of the ocean, drinks in badass bars or pubs, or have a dinner with your family on a pirate ship. Everything is possible in Bali.
- If you are looking for private and more intimate places to visit, Bali has many secret beaches that even the locals would never tell you. Instead of visiting already famous beach such as Kuta, you can opt for more secluded, pristine beaches such as Pandawa, Gunung Payung, or, Nyang Nyang.
- Extreme sports can be found and done in Bali. This is a heaven for adrenaline junkies. You can do many extreme activities such as fly boarding, cliff jumping, etc. Prepare yourself to do all extreme sports and get the most exciting experience while in Bali.
- If you are festival lover, Bali is a perfect place to go. This is where you can find unique to bizarre festivals. There are many annual festivals such as kissing festivals, monster parade, and many more. Authentic culture and religious traditions are what behind those festivals you can participate in or just comfortably watch.